Crepes over pancakes all day everyday. This takes me back to my favorite crepe joint in Winnipeg called ‘Kawaii Crepe’. My followers that come from there can relate for their crepe combos and recipes are to die for! Anyway, back to my recipe; I incorporated peanut butter in mine just to add more flavor and to make it more filling. Peanut butter is also a great source of protein and healthy fats.
- All purpose flour ( 3 cups)
- Peanut butter (2 tbsps)
- Eggs (2)
- Maple syrup, brown sugar or honey (1 tbsp)
- Cinnamon powder (1/2 tsp)
- Milk (1 cup)
- A pinch of salt
- In a blender, combine all your ingredients on high speed until it is all well mixed.
- Keep adding your milk until you achieve a smooth but slightly runny consistency. (The secret to achieving the best crepes i having a thin consistency.)
- Use a non-stick pan. Heat some butter on medium low heat and begin frying your crepes by pouring a little batter then spreading it out.
- Once they are done, top them with some brown sugar, peanut powder and/or cinnamon powder.
- Serve while still warm and enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee.